Saturday, December 25, 2021

How I Day Trade Book's


20 Minute Day Trader: This 180 page book deals in the reality of day trading. Day trading is not easy and few understand the work, discipline and endless practice it takes to succeed as a day trader. After years of endless study and practice, I will share in this book a few simple strategies that I personally trade in less than 20 minutes a day. 

20 Minute Swing Trader: Available May 31st, 2023 - This 118 page book is a simple guide to short term swing trading.


No comments:

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE