Quick review of the 4 stocks I was monitoring this AM off the gap list. Solid Monday - back to bed.
- AAPL - Entered pre-market high - nice winner.
- TAL - no trade, never broke 37
- X - broke below premarket low and VWAP - goal was before support and missed my exit by .01! - small winner
- SPXL - Spy gap and go - hit my 2-1 ratio and out - stop was low of day off 1st candle
IRA Tracking Account vs SPY Update
(Current Trades and results- click below - vs S&P 500 Index)
Stock Trading Plan: http://www.howidaytrade.com/stock-day-trading-plan.html
E-Mini Trading Plan: http://www.howidaytrade.com/e-mini-trading-plan.html
* You don't have to trade everyday. If the conditions don't feel right or if you're unsure of the current days trading environment then PASS on the trade. Missed money is better than lost money. Day trading and the stock market is not a "war" that you must win at all cost. Trading should be fun, wait for only the good setups. Follow your rules, stick to your stops, and know that everyday the market presents a new chess board.