Thursday, May 4, 2017

Daily Bars for Friday and movie of week

Here are some daily bars and day trade ideas to watch for tomorrow: xpo, prtk, osur, gpn, cci, byd

Another great scene from the movie of the week, Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers. Great scene Titled One Last Time.

Aragorn is superb in this series as here he decides to take a stand, risk crashing through the door, at the time and place Gandof and his Light said he will be, and finally finish off the orcs as one.

Also long Aapl and short my bank account as my son milk's me for another @@#$%$ phone upgrade.

No comments:

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE