Sunday, October 13, 2013

E-Mini NQ 30 minute Fade





Daily and 5 Minute Chart
.
E-Mini: NQ
Long or Short: Short
Entry Point: 3213.50
Stop: 3218
Exit Goal: 3203.50
Result: Even
Notes: Fade at the R1 pivot. On the Daily chart we ran the day before and at the open continued the trend. As we broke the 30 minute high placed the trade. Traded all the way down to my exit point and wasn't filled, bounced up and stopped me at entry. Tough way to end the trading week with a near miss.
* Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on.

No comments:

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE