Tuesday, October 15, 2013

E-Mini ES Wednesday market thoughts


E-Mini ES: 10 Day 30 Minute Chart Price Levels
.
 ES PRE MARKET THOUGHTS

This a sample of how I do my market preparation. I try and form a hypothesis before the morning gap for each index. 45 minute before the markets open I then reformulate my plan once I see where the gap is for each index.


White Lines show the Price Levels I will be paying attention to tomorrow along with the Highs and lows of the day and pivots:
  • 1691.75
  • 1685.50
  • 1679.50
  • 1667.25
Trend and Thoughts: Staying Long, looking for false breakdowns off support levels. Will consider breakdowns if we get below the S1 pivot and agreement among the index's. An open above yesterdays opening price will have me considering getting long at the open and possible breakouts.


1 comment:

Doug A. G. said...

Nice to see you're back...missed your ideas/posts...keep it up...

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE