Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Some Insights into How I Trade

Some Insight into How I Trade

I get a lot of questions regarding Daily Charts. Every Day I look at the SPY and take in about 7 or 8 different factors to help me make an educated guess at which way the Market will trade for the day. Today leaning long with small breakout and room to run to 136.50.

I also scan about 100 plus daily charts that come up on my radar looking for candidates that will trade with my guesstimate of the market.  I added 3 below see if you can find an intra-day trade.


Daily Chart SPY

Daily Chart JWN
 

Daily Chart MON
 

Daily Chart AMP
 
.

No comments:

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE