Friday, June 22, 2012

30 Minute Breakdown - WLP

Daily Chart
30 Minute Chart
 
.
Stock:WLP
Entry Bar: 3
Time Frame: 30 Minute
Entry Point: 70.71
Stop: 71
Exit Goal: 70.10
Result: yes
All or Nothing Result: ALL
Notes: Waited until 10 AM after they announced the Philly fed # and Existing Home Sales. Once I saw the weakness I was looking to short. WLP had room to go on this chart (nothing to the left), and weak.

* All or Nothing means to place a trade, set a exit goal and a stop, and not to manage the trade unless it’s the end of the day. Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on.

No comments:

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE