Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gap & 123 pullback - ZMH

15 Minute Chart

Stock: ZMH 15 minute chart
Entry Bar: 6
Entry Green Line: 66.84 Short
Stop Red Line: 67.31
Result: .22 to 1.39 - 2R gainer if you held to close
Grade
: B+
Notes: Sweet this one out for a while but in the end a gainer. Nice support from the 5EMA

* The grade is for the setup outlined in my buseinss plan & not for the end result. Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on

30 Day Free Trail to Market Club Click Here





2 comments:

greytrader said...

I think you meant 36.84 and 37.31, 3 iof 6.

How I Day Trade said...

no its 66.68 - double click on the picture, looks a little bleary

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE