Monday, June 9, 2008

Gap Fade - SI

5 minute chart

Stock: SI 5 minute chart
Entry Green Line: 112.21 SHORT
Stop Red Line: 112.64
Result: .23 to .51
Setup Grade
: A-
Notes: With the market weak looking was looking for anything gapping up with a weak daily chart. Be sure you are scaling out as you go.

* Grade is according my rules for each setup outline in my business plan. The grade is for the setup not the end result.

* Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on

2 comments:

Richard said...

Heys this is Richard from http://hedgeagainstspeculation.com, I`d like to invite you to participate in our “Cooly Amazing Contest” which ends June 15th. To sum it up you can win prize packages worth over $275…there are a total of 20 prizes to be won and anyone can enter. It`s simply a random draw, and entering takes little to no time. Feel free to go to my website and click on the “Cooly Amazing Contest” banner for details

Dainon Haggard VP of Sales said...

Don't you just love the GAP! Great job!

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE