Thursday, June 26, 2008

30 Minute Inside Bar Short - NYX

30 Minute Chart


Daily Chart


Stock: NYX 30 minute chart
Entry Green Line: 55.09 SHORT
Stop Red Line: 55.52
Result: .79 to 1.34
Setup Grade
: B
Notes: Didnt have the 5ema support but the plan was to hold it unless it hit my stop or closed above the 5ema. Daily was just ugly, market ugly and so on. Scale out as you go.


* Grade is according my rules for each setup outline in my business plan. The grade is for the setup not the end result.

* Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on

No comments:

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE