Friday, May 2, 2008

Sling Shot SHORT- NTG

15 Minute Chart


5 Minute Chart (banging on the 200 EMA, up big)


Stock: NTG 15 minute chart
Entry Green Line: 45.61 SHORT
Stop Red Line: 46.27
Result: .55 to .68
Setup Grade
: B
Notes: Big stop and less shares, up big (5% plus)and banging on the 5 EMA, when shorting I look at least 2 charts for reasons to get short.


* Grade is according my rules for each setup outline in my business plan. The grade is for the setup not the end result.

* Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on

2 comments:

QQQBall said...

so the first reason was the 200 MA support after extended intraday move. what was your second reason.

man, i'd love to trade like you do.. im on the west coast, i could be done by 10 am most mornings.

How I Day Trade said...

200 EMA and then look for a setup - practice and patience

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE