Wednesday, April 23, 2008

30 minute OR Breakout - CAF

5 Minute Chart

Stock: CAF 5 minute chart
Entry Green Line: 43.35
Stop Red Line: 43.09
Result: .44 to .60
Setup Grade
: B
Notes: Enter at high of the 12th bar, like the ISB setup at the high of the day, strong push on the day, moving with the market.

* Grade is according my rules for each setup outline in my business plan. The grade is for the setup not the end result.

* Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on

No comments:

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE