Wednesday, April 16, 2008

30 Minute Inside Bar - BNI

30 Minute Chart

Stock: BNI 30 minute chart
Entry Green Line: 97.91
Stop Red Line: 97.45
Result: 1.09 to 1.64
Setup Grade
: B+
Notes: To be more conservative you can place your stop below the 2nd candle when you enter after the high of the 3rd candle is taken out to receive more support from the rising 5 ema


* Grade is according my rules for each setup outline in my business plan. The grade is for the setup not the end result.

* Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on

No comments:

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE