Monday, March 17, 2008

15 Minute Candlestick Breakdown - FMCN

15 Minute Chart

Stock: FMCN 15 minute chart
Entry Green Line: 37.74 (Short)
Stop Red Line: 39.03
Result: 1.16 to 4.02
Setup Grade
: B+
Notes: Crazy volume nice support from the 5 EMA, less shares wide stop
This just in:Never buy because a price looks low, and never sell because a price lookstoo high. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. Let me say that again. IT DOESN'TMATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

* Grade is according my rules for each setup outline in my business plan. The grade is for the setup not the end result.

* Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on

No comments:

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE