Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day Trading Business Plan - UPDATE

My newly revised day trading business plan is out, I expanded the plan about 35 pages.
- Detailed Charts for each setup
- Explaination on how I scan for each setup
- How the partime trader can play the first 30 minutes
- Setups for using the first 5, 10, 15 and 30 minute candlestick each day

On February 20th the price will be $125, until then you can get the plan for $99.

Only $25 for those who want to purchase the revised plan. Free for those who bought the plan after January 1, 2008.

Good Trading

2 comments:

Jason said...

how do I order the revised plan for 25 dollars. I purchased the first plan in September. PayPal told me I still had to pay 99 dollars.

How I Day Trade said...

Go to the bottom right hand corner of my blog

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE