Monday, February 11, 2008

15 Minute Candlestick Breakout - MTL

15 Minute chart

Daily Chart

Stock: MTL 15 minute chart
Entry Green Line: 107.00
Stop Red Line: 106.09
Result: 1.04 to 1.88
Setup Grade
: A
Notes: Setup well on the 5 minute chart as well, long on the 5th candle when it broke the high of the day.


* Grade is according my rules for each setup outline in my business plan. The grade is for the setup not the end result.

* Feel free to post any trades you made today that you would like commented on

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

took the same trade today, I actuall held 1/4 of my shares and held till close as it consolidated mid day.

How I Day Trade said...

Where did you place your trailing stop? Nice gain.

anarco said...

Nice trade!
BTWL: I added you to my blogroll.
Cheers,
anarco

How I Day Trade said...

thanks- did the same

Disclaimer

I DO NOT MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES - I JUST POST TRADES I MAKE OR FIT THE RULES OF MY TRADING PLAN ON A DAILY BASIS. DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRADES, INVESTMENTS, AND DECISIONS! ALL CHARTS COURTESY OF TRADESTATION, SCHWAb & TD AMERITRADE